Summary: Community Health Net seeks a qualified Medical Assistant to join their patient-centered clinical support team. In addition to performing regular Medical Assistant job duties, this Quality Department Medical Assistant will provide direct collection and handling of patient clinical specimens for Coronavirus (COVID-19).
REPORTS TO: Quality and Performance Coordinator
STATUS OF POSITION: Full Time
- Competitive salary plus excellent benefits package that includes an excellent paid time off the package (4 weeks per year starting), medical, dental, and vision insurance, 403b retirement plan, paid disability, and term life insurance.
- First shift schedule; five (5) 8-hour days per week
- Additional premium pays for providing direct collection and handling of patient clinical specimens for COVID-19.
- GED or high school diploma required.
- Medical Assistant Certification preferred.
- Ability to use computers and Windows-based software to enter data and develop reports as needed.
- Must be responsible, precise, and organized.
- Knowledge of medical terminology required.
- May be required to work evenings, weekends, and some holidays based upon operational need.
Community Health Net provides medical, dental, and vision services to the general public including the underserved. Northwest Pennsylvania Community Health Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.